lately ive noticed that my blackberry will lock up and just appear frozen for about 2 minutes ish while doing normal things such as going through menus, writing a text message, or just unlocking the keyboard etc. I do a battery pull reset almost daily and dont have any idea what may be causing this. Anyone got anything?
    09-22-09 02:28 PM
    I had to 9 battery pulls in the last 3 days because of my Tour freezing. I'm not saying like a 2 minute freeze either. I'm talking about 7 to 10 minutes. I just let it sit to see how long it would "unfreeze" but got tired of waiting. Did a complete reboot and still no luck. Called Sprint and they are sending me a new one and I should have it within the next couple days.
    09-22-09 02:32 PM
    Have you guys added a ton of apps that update automatically all the time? if so thats your problem.
    09-22-09 02:51 PM
    I don't have a lot of apps and the ones I have don't update all the time. I have no idea why it"s acting the way it is. My new Tour should be at my house around 5pm today so hopefully all my problems/worries will go away.
    09-23-09 11:45 AM
    Do you have Google sync installed? There is a known issue around Google sync updates and Tour freeze

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 11:55 AM
    Do you have Google sync installed? There is a known issue around Google sync updates and Tour freeze

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i can honestly say that i have not had this issue, nor have i heard of it.
    09-23-09 11:58 AM
    This is happening to me too! I just received my replacment Tour (Brand New); out of the box it was already slow, I haven't even installed anything yet. It's slow and when I scroll left or right fast through my apps, it jumps to the row below or above it? Oh no! I hope my scrollball isn't having issues again. And when I dl'd Myspace, the icon disappeared, when I deleted it, it appeared! I spoke with BB Tech Support, we tried everything, we did a wipe and SURPRISE! Myspace was in my apps even with a wipe! Icon still missing though. He said to call Verizon for a replacment, but I got an email from the BB Tech I spoke to last night, he told me NOT to order a replacement just yet... He did some research and needs a little more info. Hope he has some answers.
    09-23-09 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD