Just downloaded the trial on my Tour but when I run it it says uncaught exception. Has anyone seen this, can't use it at all
    07-14-09 03:58 PM
    Some people have posted that apparently the apps are not working on the Tour just quite yet, and that hopefully this should get solved shortly, like in a week or so?
    07-14-09 04:00 PM
    Weird because was just in the Tour compatibility thread and people were saying it worked so strange, oh well!
    07-14-09 04:02 PM
    I downloaded this from the app world and the same thing happened to me. I emailed CS to notify them. They replied the same night with a new link to download and that did the trick. In the email he guessed that I had a Tour and said that they were havin problems with the software working on it. But I have beyond160 and it works on my Tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 04:19 PM
    its working flawlessly for me on my Tour

quick question not to hijack the thread but when you guys are posting answers from ur blackberry, are u going through the mobile site? or is there a crackberry app? or are u rendering the full site through your mobile browser?
    07-14-09 08:08 PM
    Let me try that, Ig ot mine from app world!
    07-14-09 09:12 PM
    Thank you so much that worked! What a great app, does anyone know if there's any where it's cheaper than the $6.99? I literally text ONE person since everyone else has blackberry, not sure if they're worth that much haha,
    07-14-09 09:21 PM
    damn it their website is DOWN and I can't get the new version!!!! HELP!!!!
    07-27-09 08:31 PM
    so happy.. I have a backup copy of the new version in my applications backup folder.. not sure if this will help you guys, but if you need it email me and I'll attach and email it to you cody NOSPACE walker at gmail dot com. (the nospace just an attempt to discourage bots and randoms)

- KrossX
    07-27-09 08:38 PM
    Just downloaded the trial on my Tour but when I run it it says uncaught exception. Has anyone seen this, can't use it at all
    its working fine on my tour. you might have to go into option then advance options and applications then look for beyond160 select menu and edit permissions make sure all has allow same goes for edit default permissions.
    07-27-09 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD