Just letting everyone know if you like the best skins ever brand of "invisible shield" they just started a waiting list for it, and they also state that it will be first offered at a special price when it comes out....

Blackberry Tour 9630 Skin
    07-16-09 12:15 AM
    Another "notify you when available" e-mail? Another waiting list? As a yet to get his Tour yet guy... I will blow my head off before I go on another waiting list.

Looks like a great product thou Have a great day!
    07-16-09 12:21 AM
    They emailed me yesterday to say that they'd be out next time some week. They're sending me one later this week to do another tutorial like I did with the Curve, so the pics will be up as soon as I get it on!
    07-16-09 12:27 AM
    Are they sending to you for free?
    07-16-09 01:20 AM
    They emailed me yesterday to say that they'd be out next time some week. They're sending me one later this week to do another tutorial like I did with the Curve, so the pics will be up as soon as I get it on!
    Does bestbuy or the mall install these? Somewhere close? I tried one on my storm and screwed it up pretty bad! lol.. So anywhere close?
    07-16-09 01:22 AM
    I couldn't wait, ordered phantomskinz at 33% off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 01:24 AM
    Do Best Skins Ever of the phatomskinz actually protect the device from drops or are we talking more cosmetic protection? Thanks.
    07-16-09 01:31 AM
    Well, crimscrem, the skins are only about a mm thick, so not much shock protection like a case would provide. So yeah, more cosmetic protection from scratches.
    07-16-09 03:00 AM
    Well, crimscrem, the skins are only about a mm thick, so not much shock protection like a case would provide. So yeah, more cosmetic protection from scratches.
    that's what i figured. I've seen some that look like they have a thicker rubberized back and clear, film front. I've found that BB tend to withstand drops pretty well. Thanks.
    07-16-09 08:33 AM
    for those of you who like the invisiableSHIELDs, zagg has theirs available for the Tour on their website ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | BlackBerry 9630 Tour Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield and will be at their retail locations next week.
    07-16-09 08:42 AM
    I hear that the Zagg makes your BB "sticky" due to the film having like a rubber coating?

I think I'm going to put a PhantomSkin on my Tour and then an OtterBox over it for the drop protection, not necessarily the 'water resistance'.
    07-16-09 08:47 AM
    I hear that the Zagg makes your BB "sticky" due to the film having like a rubber coating?

I think I'm going to put a PhantomSkin on my Tour and then an OtterBox over it for the drop protection, not necessarily the 'water resistance'.
    I've not experienced that problem. However, I usually just get the screen protector and then but it in a skin. I have been hearing a lot of people discussing covers and I am beginning to think this may be the way to go.
    07-16-09 08:51 AM
    Yep, agreeing with CityGuyAz on this one. Dual protection is the way to go on these devices.
    07-16-09 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD