hi !
    does anyone reccomend a good phone directory program except poynt ? where i can add the listing to my phonebook ? thanks
    05-09-10 07:36 PM
    This might not be what you're asking for, but I simply use the almighty Google and the browser. I'm not a fan of downloading and installing a billion apps, and this gets me by perfectly. I'll simply type into Google something along the lines of "restaurants 15205" (my zipcode) and sort through my results. This works well enough for me.

You might want to try, however, [FOURSQUARE]. While it too is not exactly what you're looking for, it will use your GPS to determine your location and then find places that are near to you that you might enjoy visiting. Some of your friends may use FourSquare as well and its good as a sort of "social-networking our in the real-world" kind of thing.

I'm sorry I'm not of too much help in finding exactly what you're looking for. You may have better luck asking in the boards on CB that are specifically related to 3rd party applications.

Best of luck.
    05-10-10 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD