I purchased a Blackberry head set for $39.99 from the verizon store. It was really good but it had a design flaw. It stopped connecting without jiggling the input jack every single call. I went back to the store and they pulled out a new one. Same problem with my Blackberry and three others in the store they tested. Too bad because when it worked, it was very good on my Blackberry, Ipod and also my laptop.

They would not give me my money back because I was a few days past warranty. The next headset up the ladder was a lot more money. The one down the ladder only had hearing through one ear and I need both for clarity. I just said thanks and went down to the street to radio shack and got a V. Moda Faze Headset for $49.99. Its good and the connection has not been a problem. The sound is not as a good though and the microphone seems to be less in quality as well. I am going to return it but need to know what to get to replace it first.

What do users here recommend? Do I need to go over $100 to get a good headset? I don't use bluetooth because I find the audio I get from people talking on it to be subpar. I use this phone for business.

I have retail outlets like Office Depot, Radio Shack, Best Buy and the like nearby.

Thanks in advance for any of you have some recommendations for me.
    Last edited by REMND; 11-24-09 at 10:34 AM.
    11-24-09 10:31 AM
    wow. no suggestions?
    07-01-10 01:32 PM
    I honestly find plugging it into my car stereo is the best headset.
    07-01-10 09:51 PM
    Wired headset? Found mine always snagged on stuff and got ripped out of my ear or the phone.

I also use mine for business and have a Plantronics Voyager Pro b/t - it works so well I don't use the phone with out it. No one can tell I'm on b/t either, but it does cost $100 last time I checked.

I feel you get what you pay for.

Edit: this is the wired headset I used before the V/P: Enter your location
    Last edited by Cainamzak; 07-01-10 at 11:13 PM.
    07-01-10 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD