I've had my tour for a couple weeks now and I absolutely love it! Problem is that when I try and move up on the trackball there doesn't seem to be any traction, and I'm unable to move upwards. It's definitely a hardware issue, and I can easily tell the difference.

I would like to exchange for a new tour at Best Buy (where I bought it), but I already have a Best Skins Ever skin attached. Will this be an issue before I return it? Should I take off the skin before I go to Best Buy?

Any help is much appreciated.
    08-16-09 07:35 PM
    My trackball was stuck upwards a week ago and I fixed it buy pressing it in a couple times. Hasn't happened since.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 07:46 PM
    Hmm...it still doesn't seem to want to move upwards. Was there a specific way that you pushed it in?
    08-16-09 07:51 PM
    I've had my tour for a couple weeks now and I absolutely love it! Problem is that when I try and move up on the trackball there doesn't seem to be any traction, and I'm unable to move upwards. It's definitely a hardware issue, and I can easily tell the difference.

I would like to exchange for a new tour at Best Buy (where I bought it), but I already have a Best Skins Ever skin attached. Will this be an issue before I return it? Should I take off the skin before I go to Best Buy?

Any help is much appreciated.
    i work at best buy they shouldnt give you a problem, i wouldnt atleast. as far as i know they get sent back to the manufacturer and junked/recycled for parts. cases shouldnt matter unless you are trying to save it, then, obviously, take it off haha. hope this helps
    08-16-09 07:54 PM
    I pushed it in and downwards. Mine would move sideways and down but not up. Fixed it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 08:00 PM
    i work at best buy they shouldnt give you a problem, i wouldnt atleast. as far as i know they get sent back to the manufacturer and junked/recycled for parts. cases shouldnt matter unless you are trying to save it, then, obviously, take it off haha. hope this helps
    Perfect. Definitely good to know. Thanks!

I pushed it in and downwards. Mine would move sideways and down but not up. Fixed it.
    It actually seems to make a slight difference, not a large one, maybe I'll do it for a long period and see what happens.

Definitely appreciate the help!
    08-16-09 08:27 PM
    i work at bby too. what store # do you work at?
    08-16-09 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD