I'm willing to bet the OP didn't finish High School. Or any school for that matter.
    07-28-09 04:02 PM
    Wow you guys no how to crash a thread.........

Were talking the Tour right????

Okay just checking......
    07-28-09 04:41 PM
    Looks good. I would like a shade of blue myself.
    07-28-09 05:09 PM
    cornbread stamps iz da equivilent ta chickn n` corn bread 'n cornbread stamps by homie. iz dere anyfin' else ah need ta explain ta ya???? ah hope not! just he`p me fix muh ma brand spank new hot azz tour fo' all da ladies an' milfs an' cougars at da club. ya heard me. with muh beeotch
    what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    07-28-09 05:11 PM
    I think i got a headache from reading that. It's amazing the extra effort people will put into butchering a sentence, it's like people that pay hundreds of dollars to look like a bum, I'll never understand it.

Anyways, tehman, I loooove your blue keyboard, if I had the guts to break open my tour I'd try it. Very nice job.
    07-28-09 05:20 PM
    cornbread stamps iz da equivilent ta chickn n` corn bread 'n cornbread stamps by homie. iz dere anyfin' else ah need ta explain ta ya???? ah hope not! just he`p me fix muh ma brand spank new hot azz tour fo' all da ladies an' milfs an' cougars at da club. ya heard me. with muh beeotch
    i really hope your just talking like that just to get attention. if you really talk like that then I really feel bad with you and I recommend going back to school for proper english.
    07-28-09 05:37 PM
    what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine.
    07-28-09 06:07 PM
    Thanks for the comments to the people who commented to me...and lol@the other responses

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 07:22 PM
    this thread consist of......Hey everyone look what I can do (insert pic here) and Im not telling, Im not telling, Im not telling. Arent I cool?????
    07-28-09 07:43 PM
    Gimme 10 mins and ill see if we can finally put an end to this damn thread....geeeez.

07-28-09 08:10 PM
    This is one of many ways to do this. Total $ spent= 0.00
    Supplies req: 1 perm. marker. (color of ur choice)
    1-ziploc bag.

enjoy. lol
    07-28-09 08:59 PM
    looks good syer
    07-29-09 09:01 AM
    So much friggin hate in here...

So if I read correctly, this wont work well on a verizon tour?
    08-01-09 06:53 PM
    First I just wanna say awesome job on the RED and Blue Keyboards dudes they look sweet . . . . I wish you would post some instructions (I'm guessing that's why everyone thinks your a d!ck and their partially right!)

But overall I think its cool and you do deserve credit for posting it up first and you do make me want to do it!

Can this also be done on the verizon tour? I wouldn't see why not. But I'm defiantly doing to give this a shot it really looks cool and the chances of you running in to some else with a keyboard like that . . . is well very slim so far theirs only 3 people in this thread i believe with it done so far!

It's AWESOME it looks cool and yes people are only hating because they don't have it, it's true guys lets not hide it! What the **** i'll just say that I dropped my phone if something goes wrong!
    08-01-09 07:20 PM
    YEaahhhhh, wtf
    08-01-09 07:48 PM
    I thought my instructions were self explanatory?
    Get a ziploc bag. Color it the choice u want ur keypad to light up.
    Check my other thread on how to open ur phone.
    Cut the colored ziploc bag to the size of the keypad.
    Put now cut ziploc bag on keyboard.
    Put phone back together
    Done.

08-01-09 07:56 PM
    sorry to burst your bubble...my sprint one is dark blue in the middle and fades to a lighter/white blue on the outside and the verizon one is going to be 3 colors

Oh man...I love the blue. Plz tell me how to do it!

08-01-09 08:07 PM
    Nice.... But No Thanks.....

Went From Flimsy Canada 1 Model To Nearly Perfect Mexico 5 Model, No Way Im Risking This !!!
    08-01-09 08:29 PM
    I just changed the color of my keyboard to Blue I like it . . . . I may try a dark red next or dark red stripes with some Blue!!!

I would post pictures but besides my phone I have no digital camera and my mac doesn't do that good of a job! But trust me when I say its not that hard to do it!
    08-02-09 09:31 AM
    I also left out that in mine I only did half of the track ball and I left the BB key all white
    08-02-09 09:32 AM
145 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD