Hey guys,

I've looked through the forum for other threads with similar issues, but none quite like mine.

My problem is,

I've signed up with Bell's VVM a few months back for 1 month, to try it out. It was too expensive and I wasn't needing it as much anymore. Today, I added it again. It VVM is no longer a visible application/icon on my Tour. I tried rebooting and sending service books and rebooting again... NOTHING. I got everything that Bell sends thorugh service books, I even see the VVM Service Books on the list... BUT, I don't see the app itself.

I called Bell about the issue... they may escalate it.

However, I do wonder if anyone know what seems to be the problem? I am currently PAYING FOR THE PRO-RATED charges and NOT BEING ABLE TO USE IT. So i'd really like to resolve this ASAP.

Please help.
    05-07-10 12:15 AM
    From your homescreen icon press your Blackberry button. Blackberry button again then choose "Show All". You may have to look in your downloads folder here as well. Click on the icon and set it up.
    05-07-10 11:53 AM
    From your homescreen icon press your Blackberry button. Blackberry button again then choose "Show All". You may have to look in your downloads folder here as well. Click on the icon and set it up.
    I've done it all.
    It's ok. I called into Tech Support and found out that it only supports 4.7 (which is their latest official OS... Please, I have a 5.0 with Verizon, I rather keep what I have) LOL.

Thank you for taking your time to try to help me though
    05-08-10 02:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD