I would like suggestions on must have accessories for a keyboard device..

OK so with my storm this is what I have

Car charger

I have the case-mate smart skin
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=rRBKmasf

I didn't get the cradle but always wanted it

I guess I am more concerned about cases..

I am a huge fan of skin cases for the touch screen devices that I have had..

but not really sure what to get for a keyboard device. I see the otterbox cases look like there pretty tough.

There is really 2 types of cases that I would like to have
    One would be some sort of holster that has a sleep magnet preferably leather

and the other would be some sort of rubberized skin type case or hard case something more in the lines of a otterbox but not hard cheap plastic..

what have you guys with other devices curves bolds etc found works best for a keyboarded device.
    05-25-09 08:31 PM
    get a body glove case
    05-25-09 09:14 PM
    I really like the Seidio case that I have on my Curve. I'll probably get Ghost Armor or something for my Tour though.
    05-25-09 09:16 PM
    Yea, the seidio is a nice holster I have that one 2. Your phone automatically goes into sleep mode when you insert your phone. As for the cases they have the silicone(rubberized)that covers the back and round the sides of the phone. They also have the silicone gels that also are holsters so you can protect your ohone. Also they have hard cases/covers as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 09:58 PM
    has anyone tried these skins that cover the keys...

that I see on crackberry here for the 8900 and 9000 model...
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=4LofAO6m

only reason I bring it up is I am really happy with the skin from them on my storm and it seems to be almost identical + covering the keys..
    05-25-09 10:39 PM
    has anyone tried these skins that cover the keys...

that I see on crackberry here for the 8900 and 9000 model...
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=4LofAO6m

only reason I bring it up is I am really happy with the skin from them on my storm and it seems to be almost identical + covering the keys..
    As I was reading the OP I was going to recommend this. I have one for my Curve and it's awesome. I've been very happy with it and I haven't really been wanting or needing more in a case. I highly recommend it.
    05-25-09 10:44 PM
    As I was reading the OP I was going to recommend this. I have one for my Curve and it's awesome. I've been very happy with it and I haven't really been wanting or needing more in a case. I highly recommend it.

cool I am sure that when the phone is released they will develop the same case for it.. I think that may be my choice..

I will still probably grab some kind of either holster or something that makes use with a sleep magnet though.
    05-25-09 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD