anyway to make beejive auto sign in on reboot so that i can do auto quick pull restarts and connect to beejive
    09-22-09 01:09 AM
    Don't think so.

Might want to email BeeJive support, maybe they can include this feature as an option in future versions.
    09-22-09 01:14 AM
    There's a program called Start Me Up from shaosoft (free app) that you can use to switch beejive on upon boot

direct link is here: Start Me Up - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    09-22-09 01:25 AM
    There's a program called Start Me Up from shaosoft (free app) that you can use to switch beejive on upon boot

direct link is here: Start Me Up - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    I was going to recommend that same program...
    09-22-09 08:29 AM
    I did try Start Me Up to start BeejiveIM on boot but it didn't work for me, hopefully it works for you! Post if it does...
    09-22-09 08:32 AM
    I had to adjust the setting so that StarMeUp waited like 40 seconds before attempting to start up Beejive to give the device time to get to the home screen after initially starting up and running the diagnostic tests...
    09-22-09 08:41 AM
    thanks for the info
    09-22-09 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD