I was thinking about trying it out. Whose tried it out and what is your opinion?
    08-19-09 08:47 PM
    You get what you pay for. It is a threaded SMS app for $.99. It works but is a bit ugly. My main complaint is that you still get the notification from the stock SMS folder but I figure there is a way to fix that if you mess with the BB settings enough. I am sure it will get better with updates. For the price it is a no brainer of a purchase, well worth it. There is a long thread is the App forum.
    08-19-09 09:10 PM
    On the app description info page there are instructions about the duplicate sms fix. Something like disabling sms & allow bChat. Take another look at the product page.

Very blah & was deleted off my phone within a couple of minutes & put Beyond 160 back on. To be fair, I really didn't mess with it much.

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 09:59 PM
    I bought it, already uninstalled it. Here's my opinion:

Not Cool:
    1. You still get notifications to your SMS icon unless you block it with a firewall setting.
    2. The interface is pretty ugly and difficult to tell the difference between messages and where you're supposed to type your message to send.
    3. No AutoText feature. AANNDD no more double space for a period!
    4.There is a bug, though I'm sure it's an easy fix and he's working on it, that leaves the app's notifications on the banner even with no new messages.

Cool:
    1. Threaded SMS
    2. It was only a $1

I had it for about 12 hours, 8 of those hours I was asleep. Don't bother with the app.
    08-20-09 09:59 AM
    I bought it, already uninstalled it. Here's my opinion:

Not Cool:
    1. You still get notifications to your SMS icon unless you block it with a firewall setting.
    2. The interface is pretty ugly and difficult to tell the difference between messages and where you're supposed to type your message to send.
    3. No AutoText feature. AANNDD no more double space for a period!
    4.There is a bug, though I'm sure it's an easy fix and he's working on it, that leaves the app's notifications on the banner even with no new messages.

Cool:
    1. Threaded SMS
    2. It was only a $1

I had it for about 12 hours, 8 of those hours I was asleep. Don't bother with the app.
    100% percent what I was going to say. Had it for about 6 hours before I got sick of it and uninstalled.
    08-20-09 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD