bberry fb status updates are set to private. How do I change it?
I have no idea why my status updates for facebook are coming up on my timeline locked and private. I have searched everywhere to find out how to make it set to friends. Anyone know where I need to change this? So annoying.
- CrackBerry Addict
01-23-2013, 10:50 PM #2
- 793 Posts
- In my pants.
Open your facebook app and go to mobile site.... You see the white box where you can share your status...underneath that there is 'More Options' click that and change to friends.Phone:
Bold (9000)| Torch (9800)| Torch (9810)| Z10| Passport : 10.3.2.1154
Playbook 64G WiFi QNX
Ok... that was awesome!!! Now I did that....uploaded the newer version of fb.... I need to click "agree" on the license agreement and my 'push' won't register.... arrrghhhhhh.
by the way... If I select "I do not agree" it will take that... but if I try to click "I agree" it doesn't do anything. I am not a newbie with technology.... I don't know what's up with this.
- By greeneyes812 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2011, 08:17 PM
- By jabby in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2009, 10:11 AM
- By guitarevan07 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 04-07-2009, 11:28 PM
- By kwsmithphoto in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 5Last Post: 05-17-2008, 09:50 PM
- By haroldgene in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2008, 07:07 AM