I had BB Alerts application on my pearl. Haven't found it yet... but will the Tour do audible missed call alerts? or do we still need BB Alerts?
    07-14-09 04:49 PM
    I have BB Alerts working fine on my Tour. Version 1.75.
    07-14-09 04:50 PM
    With the phone as-is... no bb alerts... if you have the LED turned on for sms, it'll flash until you check it. I've got LED turned on for phone, but it only flashes during the ring. After the ringing is finished (ie.. missed call) the LED stops flashing. Does everyone else have the same behavior?
    07-15-09 01:33 PM
    ok ... i used bbalerts on my 8330 and was super happy w it. now with the tour ive noticed that if i get a missed call bbalerts will catch it BUT if someone txts me after a missed call it will clear out the notifications as if i had acknowledged them.

perhaps i have a setting wrong or the default popup notice/screen is messing w it? can you disable that notice after a missed call? anyone have same problem
    07-28-09 07:26 PM
    ok i figured it out . to make bb alerts work remove bblight. the back light activation is seen by bbalerts and therefor turns off indicator light. hope this helps if anyone has the same problem.
    07-29-09 07:54 AM
    So we cannot run both programs without them interfering with eachother??

I was just about to go looking for a download for BB Alerts but I run BBlight and don't really want to let go of it!
    07-30-09 10:32 AM
    I am about to pull out what is left of my hair. I have downloaded version 1.75 of BBAlerts to my verizon Tour. I cannot for the life of me get the reminder to work for my SMS Texts that I miss. I just want it to make an annoying sound until I open it. We have a medical office and no longer use pagers but receive txts from our service for messages so I cannot miss these and also cannot check my phone every 5 minutes. If someone out there knows how to get this to work can you please describe IN DETAIL how to program it. I am also very new to this blackberry and frankly have not mastered how to use it or the 'lingo' to understand it. thank you.
    08-18-09 08:07 AM
    "I cannot for the life of me get the reminder to work for my SMS Texts that I miss. I just want it to make an annoying sound until I open it."

Me too. Help!
    09-04-09 11:55 AM
    Went to BerryBuzz and loving it!
    09-04-09 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD