Something I am noticing on my BB Tour versus my old Curve is that I can't seem to edit EACH sound profile individually. For instance, there is only one option for "Set Ring Tones/Alerts" and whatever settings you choose here seem to ONLY affect the 'Normal' sound profile. As for the other profiles built in like "Vibrate", "Loud", etc... there is no way to edit those profiles by themselves. I see you can create a 'Custom' profile but it's a pain to make up all these custom profiles instead of just edit the default ones. Now for instance I have 2 "Vibrate" profiles... one of them is built in, the other is a custom one I made... I had to do this because the built in Vibrate profile doesn't do the stuff I want it to do for say the alerts on my emails, etc.. because its not respecting my options that I set.

any way to change this so it works like the Curve used to work?
    09-05-09 09:40 AM
    No, sadly right now there is only "one" profile for the preset ones, but you can make a custom profile and that should do what you want. Kinda annoying but AFAIK OS 5.0 will change back to how you knew it and you can change each profile.
    09-05-09 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD