Can you guys help me? I need details..
    01-03-10 11:23 AM
    What? Where to buy it? How to install it? Google is your friend.
    01-03-10 11:56 AM
    Bud, got to Cellular Nationwide Network - 3G, Sony, Panasonic, LG, SonyEricsson, Nokia, Tools, BlackBerry,. I have personally purchased many items from them for my now legacy 8830. Some have complained about their service but I am generally ok with them. Based out of Hong Kong and shipping takes some time.

GL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-10 12:02 PM
    Just be careful. There was just a posting where he "successfully" replaced the trackball which works fine but LOST HIS SPEAKER!!!
    01-03-10 01:41 PM
    Just be careful. There was just a posting where he "successfully" replaced the trackball which works fine but LOST HIS SPEAKER!!!
    that cause he overtorqued the screws. The most problematic I feel which replacing the housing is transferring all the stuff from the midplate..ie..speaker,flash, antenna.
    01-03-10 03:08 PM
    CNN's stuff is hit or miss. I have bought both junk and quality stuff from them.
    01-03-10 03:47 PM
    I replaced mine today just fine...didn't lost speaker, trackball, etc. The only gripe is that the keyboard has a defect in it That should be replaced quite shortly though.
    Last edited by jarheadglidden; 01-22-10 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Photos
    01-22-10 02:00 AM
    there is a great thread with pictures and all. Also look up at you tube they are very helpful.
    01-22-10 09:40 AM
    I replaced mine today just fine...didn't lost speaker, trackball, etc. The only gripe is that the keyboard has a defect in it That should be replaced quite shortly though.

Sweet phone! Where did you buy that housing from?
    01-22-10 11:43 AM
    Sweet phone! Where did you buy that housing from?
    I manage a Service and Repair Sprint store and one of my technicians knows someone who can get them pretty cheap. I think her contact purchases them either on eBay....I did find a pretty nice site though. iPhone accessories - BlackBerry accessories - Buy Discount Cell Phone Accessories at Wholesale Price and search for Tour Housings....decently inexpensive, but shipping from overseas to US is crazy expensive ha ha.

Hope it helps
    01-27-10 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD