anyone know how to get the upgraded flash for the Tour? When this phone was new I could watch YouTube videos now I can't due to Flash not being upgraded or something like that. When I go to the Adobe website I can't download it since my Tour isn't a computer.

Anyone have any ideas?
    12-24-10 09:14 AM
    Adobe Flash is not currently supported on any Blackberry smartphones. The Playbook (tablet pc) will be the first Blackberry to have it when it is released. If Youtube is giving you problems try the solution in this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/yo...lution-361201/
    12-24-10 09:40 AM
    Try m.youtube.com rather than the regular youtube site. No BB device has the ability to use sites that utilize Flash.
    12-24-10 09:45 AM
    I have no issues using youtubes mobile site, but do if I go to regular site

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 07:59 AM
    Or download the "Player for YouTube" app from AppWorld, that's all that I use, it's fantastic.
    BlackBerry App World - Player For YouTube
    Tried to copy the QR Barcode, but I am unable to do so.
    12-28-10 08:08 AM
    Is the youtube quality any better with that app? It's pretty horrible on m.youtube.com.

12-28-10 08:09 AM
    Is the youtube quality any better with that app? It's pretty horrible on m.youtube.com.

I use the Youtube app from App World and it DOES work very well and I also use the direct link from within Viigo as well available from App World.
    12-28-10 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD