BB Tour 9630 on CDMA 1x 800MHz network?
Hello Everyone, Does the BB Tour 9630 work on CDMA 1x 800MHz? Every search result i get, tells me the network supported is CDMA/EV-DO 800MHz/1900MHz Rev. A. Please can someone clear this for me? Thanks.
- 11-18-2012, 02:41 PM #6
Research In Motion BlackBerry Tour 9630 Specs, Features (Phone Scoop)
Real specs here ... there are an error on others website...
are you sure is 800 mhz ? because 800 mhz was use by iden in north america ... can you put a link of your carrier ...
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately there isn't technical info concerning CDMA from my local network operator as they went on GSM and not commercializing the CDMA anymore. But the network infrastructure is still here and they will be using it for more years. The info i could gather is that they use CDMA 800MHz and CDMA2000 1x as dongle for high speed. The only phone they provided to use is the Nokia 1508 which is EXTREMELY slow and low battery capacity. So thought of buying a CDMA 800MHz phone to replace the Nokia one. Glad you all clarified that it does not use the 800 MHz frequency. If i considered only gsmarena, would already buy the phone. Thanks guys
- By chill8 in forum Bell CanadaReplies: 8Last Post: 10-08-2009, 04:03 PM
- By Cassi T in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 8Last Post: 09-02-2009, 10:21 PM
- By APXBB in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2009, 04:17 PM
- By SpykeYs in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2009, 09:43 PM
- By timndawn in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2009, 02:34 AM