I have a Curve right now, and I love the fact that it has the BB Messanger. I tried to find out from the verizon and BB websites if the tour has the bb messanger, but couldn't find it anywhere. Does anyone know if it does?
    07-06-09 11:26 PM
    All BlackBerries come with BBM.
    07-06-09 11:27 PM
    Yes it will. All BlackBerry models will come with BBM without any exceptions.
    07-06-09 11:27 PM
    Long Live BBM
    07-06-09 11:32 PM
    Great! I was looking on the verizon website and under Curve specs it actualy says BBM, the Tour did not. So I just wanted to verify. Still trying to decide if I want to switch over. I'm due for and upgrade soon.
    07-06-09 11:36 PM
    Great! I was looking on the verizon website and under Curve specs it actualy says BBM, the Tour did not. So I just wanted to verify. Still trying to decide if I want to switch over. I'm due for and upgrade soon.

yes BBM is a RIM application so definitely expect it to be on all there phones..

also to let you know there is a huge upgrade for BBM supposedly rumored to come out when the 5.0 OS comes out which will be available for free on the tour
    07-06-09 11:50 PM
    yes BBM is a RIM application so definitely expect it to be on all there phones..

also to let you know there is a huge upgrade for BBM supposedly rumored to come out when the 5.0 OS comes out which will be available for free on the tour
    Noaim just wondering if you have an eta other than fall for this update ?
    07-06-09 11:55 PM
    Noaim just wondering if you have an eta other than fall for this update ?

nope I learn my info from this site just like everyone else
    07-07-09 01:16 AM
    yea i wonder if the BBM will look new outta the box, because salmondrin showed a little sneak preview of the new BBM and it looks very official. one thing i think bb lacked. i kinda looked at last generation of bb as like the linux machines of the smartphone market. they had as much functionality as you wanted, but didnt always do it in a pretty way. now with os 5.0 everything just looks SICK
    07-07-09 01:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD