So, is it a good app to use to buy/get free apps for our Tour? I have heard both good and bad things.
    01-02-10 06:26 PM
    BlackBerry App World? It's a good source for free, paid and trail apps! You can look at screen shots, read reviews of the apps and themes before you buy.

It's a good download.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 06:45 PM
    Yeah BB App world is a pretty nice app, although I try to stay away from it when installing apps due to the errors I often get when trying to install apps. And of course they are very generic error messages as well.

But yeah its good to get descriptions, reviews, etc. all on the go.
    01-02-10 06:46 PM
    i agree. i got a few apps from BlackBerry App world but i try to get my apps from CrackBerry or from the dev site directly. It seems to take longer to download apps from BlackBerry App World!

01-02-10 06:50 PM
    Doesnt BB apps keep a log of what you download? What I noticed is that when you delete the software you download to your bb, the bb app still shows you have it installed on your handheld. Wierd!
    01-02-10 07:55 PM
    Ya, after you delete an app it is archived. There is a way to delete those archived apps.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/del...ed-app-362572/

01-02-10 07:57 PM
    I downloaded the app world right away! I was amazed of the cool apps from everything from A-Z. Try it out and if you think it's not for you, then you can always remove it.
    01-03-10 08:47 PM
    Delete them from the myworld in appworld. And that deletes them. When I delete them from options>advanced options> applications, then it gets archived. At least that's how it is for me.
    01-04-10 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD