I'm going to re open all the videos from youtube. If anyone has a question about the phone, I'll be more than happy to answer, as long as people don't get off topic.

If this goes well, I'll make videos with the other phones I got, so please respect the way the forum works and lets all have fun:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)
    06-23-09 02:40 PM
    I can't wait to see what other videos your gonna post up bro. I could easily tell, but I don't want another episode.
    06-23-09 02:45 PM
    Yay, he back!
    06-23-09 02:53 PM
    Hey Solomondrin, Thanks for the vids. I know you touched on BBM in one of your other vids, but can you make a little more in depth one in regards to BBM with the software that the phone will be launching with? I think it was in the .2x, not too sure.

Thanks bro
    06-23-09 02:58 PM
    Cool thanks! I went to go watch one earlier and it was unavailable, I'm glad they're back. Thanks for makin' em.
    06-23-09 03:05 PM
    Those are some great vids! thanks!!!
    06-23-09 03:11 PM
    thanks man.. appreciate you reopening them now I can get my daily fix again
    06-23-09 03:16 PM
    Yes, you are back! I am really really glad!
    Can you maybe make a video of the device booting? I know that some of the old berry os looked like they sat there bricked then came on. Is this any different? Hopefully a loading bar, and how long is the reboot time?
    06-23-09 03:16 PM
    Cool, thanks for that.

Any chance we could get a new video of the Tour opening other "heavy" sites, like BGR, Engadget, ESPN, etc?

Thanks again
    06-23-09 03:20 PM
    I'm going to re open all the videos from youtube. If anyone has a question about the phone, I'll be more than happy to answer, as long as people don't get off topic.

If this goes well, I'll make videos with the other phones I got, so please respect the way the forum works and lets all have fun:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

LOLOL, Hey baby, welcome back and thanks for the vids...it is cool!
    06-23-09 07:28 PM
    Hey Solomondrin, Thanks for the vids. I know you touched on BBM in one of your other vids, but can you make a little more in depth one in regards to BBM with the software that the phone will be launching with? I think it was in the .2x, not too sure.

Thanks bro
    I assume it will be exactly the same, i thought 5.0 was the OS seeing all the BBM updates? The BBM screen on his tour looked exactly like my storm.
    06-23-09 09:55 PM
    Thanks for the vids, how bout one of the phone booting up?
    06-23-09 11:05 PM
    Thanks for the vids, how bout one of the phone booting up?
    I'll post it tomorrow I got caught up with a couple of things today, but I'll take care of your request.

Just know its exactly like the bold....
    06-23-09 11:30 PM
    Nice work Sal!
    06-24-09 07:46 AM
    Thanks for reupping the vids now I can get my tour fix.
    06-24-09 08:38 AM
    Sal, are you able to use data and voice at the same time on your Tour?????? This is a big one for me that I need to know

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 09:19 AM
    Sal, are you able to use data and voice at the same time on your Tour?????? This is a big one for me that I need to know

klsmalls, me and pkcable answered this question for you already. The Tour will not allow simultaneous voice + data because it's a CDMA limitation.
    06-24-09 09:25 AM
    Boy that stinks... :-(

06-24-09 09:50 AM
    klsmalls, me and pkcable answered this question for you already. The Tour will not allow simultaneous voice + data because it's a CDMA limitation.
    are you able to do that on gsm? not that it matters to me, just out of curiosity
    06-24-09 10:37 AM
    are you able to do that on gsm? not that it matters to me, just out of curiosity
    Correct, because of HSDPA. CDMA uses EVDO, which doesn't allow this capabilities, but EVDV does. Sprint and Verizon was going to switch to EVDV, and the reason it didn't happen I'll leave for another day. EVDO Rev. A has the ability to allow this, but that's something our carriers will have to allow and that won't be the case. A wi-fi enabled BlackBerry will give us this feature, but it's only a option. LTE/WiMax BB's in the future will give us all of us this option and CDMA vs GSM in the states will be a distant memory.
    Last edited by Sinternet Jr.; 06-24-09 at 10:57 AM.
    06-24-09 10:53 AM
    Correct, because of HSDPA. CDMA uses EVDO, which doesn't allow this capabilities, but EVDV does. Sprint and Verizon was going to switch to EVDV, and the reason it didn't happen I'll leave for another day. EVDO Rev. A has the ability to allow this, but that's something our carriers will have to allow and that won't be the case. A wi-fi enabled BlackBerry will give us this feature, but it's only a option. LTE/WiMax BB's in the future will give us all of us this option and CDMA vs GSM in the states will be a distant memory.
    gotcha, thanks...good call on saving for another day....
    06-24-09 10:59 AM
    great vids and info...thanks
    06-24-09 11:09 AM
    Hey Sal! Awesome videos! Thanks a lot for posting them. One question, all the games that you showed were they installed by RIM or yourself? I know word mole and brickbreaker are standard but not sure about the others. Thanx in advance. Keep up the great work!
    06-24-09 11:53 AM
    Hey Sal! Awesome videos! Thanks a lot for posting them. One question, all the games that you showed were they installed by RIM or yourself? I know word mole and brickbreaker are standard but not sure about the others. Thanx in advance. Keep up the great work!
    They came in the phone
    06-24-09 12:23 PM
    They came in the phone
    Nice! Thanx again
    06-24-09 02:35 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD