My Tour gives an audible notification when the battery reaches full charge, even when I have notifications turned off. Is there a way to turn that one off, too?
    02-04-10 03:24 PM
    That's odd. i don't see a native option for audible alert when battery is fully charged.

Do you have Berry Buzz installed? If so, you'll need to go into those settings and disable that alert.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-10 03:28 PM
    Nope, no Berry Buzz. I have the Today theme ...
    02-04-10 03:36 PM
    i am looking all over for that option. Can't find it. Hopefully someone will come along that can inform us! i'd actually like an audible alert for full battery!

02-04-10 03:40 PM
    Maybe we could trade.
    02-04-10 03:42 PM
    What OS? i'm running 9630/4.7.1.61. Maybe it's an option on OS 5 and above...

Trade? Sure! Take me 552 Error laden Tour off my hands! Ha

02-04-10 03:45 PM
    I have never had an alert for that! Neat. Is it part of a new OS or something? What are you running... The only thing I get is the lightning bolt going away, but every theme is different so you may have a slightly different variant of that. I've not had a sound...yet at least!

02-04-10 03:45 PM
    Options-Advanced Options-Accessibility-Event Sounds-On

This is supposed to give an audible alert when battery is fully charged along with other features.
    02-04-10 03:54 PM

This is supposed to give an audible alert when battery is fully charged along with other features.
    Yep will also sound a noise when the device boots up.
    02-04-10 03:57 PM
    Awesome, guys, thanks! i never came across that option. Going to turn it on and try it out.

02-04-10 04:00 PM
    Thank you!! That's one of the few things I still had turned on. I turned it off, so hopefully my problem will be solved.
    02-04-10 04:06 PM
    Awesome, guys, thanks! i never came across that option. Going to turn it on and try it out.

Turn it on?!?!? You actually turn your berry off?
    02-04-10 04:43 PM
    Turn it on?!?!? You actually turn your berry off?
    i think they were referring to turning the option for those alerts on not their bb from being off cool feature though i am also gonna turn it on n try it out. I learn new things everyday around here haha and i though i had figured everything out
    02-04-10 05:56 PM
    Its amazing, I've owned a berry for 3 years, and never knew anything about the event sounds until last week, and I love the notifications.

02-04-10 09:06 PM
    There are some strange options in "Accessibility."

4x4, 3x3, 2x2, 1x1 icon arrangement.

Greyscale, negative contrast for the screen...

Who uses this stuff? haha
    02-05-10 04:56 AM
    i think they were referring to turning the option for those alerts on not their bb from being off cool feature though i am also gonna turn it on n try it out. I learn new things everyday around here haha and i though i had figured everything out
    Correct. No, i never turn my BlackBerry off! That's just silly.

02-05-10 05:49 AM
    I turn mine off when I am doing something I dont wanna get interrupted from. =P
    02-05-10 08:28 AM
    I have never had an alert for that! Neat. Is it part of a new OS or something? What are you running... The only thing I get is the lightning bolt going away, but every theme is different so you may have a slightly different variant of that. I've not had a sound...yet at least!

Mine has the chime as well. I think it is part of the themes that Dannieloco makes (BerryGreen & BlackberryBliss, both for 4.7). Just my guess.
    02-05-10 08:57 AM
    I turn mine off when I am doing something I dont wanna get interrupted from. =P

i just put it on silent in that case, or bedside mode and/or just ignore it!
    02-05-10 10:25 AM
    Mine has the chime as well. I think it is part of the themes that Dannieloco makes (BerryGreen & BlackberryBliss, both for 4.7). Just my guess.
    I believe event sounds was added in the 4.7.1 device software upgrade.
    02-05-10 10:26 AM

BRILLIANT !!!!! THANK YOU !!! I've been trying for a year to get that to stop.

08-12-11 01:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD