Just wondering what some of you have to say about this problem I seem to be having.

I'm currently running Elecites "Ember" theme
    (for those who are dissuaded from it due to the 6.99 price tag, It's the best theme I've ever had and runs as fast as the OEM theme. I HIGHLY recommend it)

I have MeterBerry, BerryWeather and BerryJoose running 24/7
    BerryWeather updates every 3 Hours. I have MSN/AIM/GTalk installed, but not running. And I have a whole slew of other apps. Now, Here's my problem.

When I charge my phone to 100% and I unplug it, after about 5 minutes meterberry shows that my battery drain is like 15%/hr but I think it's actually really a lot faster because in an hour my phone will drop to low 70's in batter percentage. Once it's down to about 50's the drain % drops to 2.8 ish which is excellent. All I do is text.. and frequently. Anyone have an Idea why my battery gets destroyed so quickly at first but then levels out like it should after 50%?
    03-23-10 09:59 PM
    It may not be calibrated. Try killing it all the way to where it won't turn on and see if it works.
    03-24-10 02:27 AM
    What OS are you running? How long have you had the phone/battery? Is this a new battery or old. If its an older batter doing what the OP said will not have much effect, it will probably have little effect even with a new battery.
    03-24-10 05:19 AM
    I had a battery drain issue before I updated to OS 5.0.0.484. Since then i have had no problem with battery life. I did not buy a Tour until around the end of January, if that makes a difference or not.
    03-24-10 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD