So I just picked up my Telus Tour the other day and i'm not really a big fan of the shinny back that's on it. Anyone know where you can get a Verizon back with the soft-touch rubber?? I checked cnn.cn where I normally order most things but the pic. they have up looks like the shinny back and i would rather not take the chance.
    07-16-09 10:09 AM
    I'm certain that they will be coming out with all kinds of 3rd party battery doors and accessories the next few weeks. Right now, there ain't much out there.
    07-16-09 10:13 AM
    I want the same thing for my Sprint Tour.

I think i'm going to call up a few stores and say I lost my battery door and wonder if they have any returns/extras lying around I can pick up. If they do, i'll just go in there w/o my phone and say i'm not carrying it around w/o a batter cover.
    07-16-09 10:15 AM
    are the sprint tours having the battery door issue
    07-16-09 10:18 AM
    are the sprint tours having the battery door issue
    Not as bad as the Verizon ones I believe. Then again, not many people ahve received their Sprint Tours yet.

I know my battery cover on my Sprint Tour is not bad. It wiggles very very very slightly, but nothing you really notice. There is also no gaps like they are reporting on the Verizon tours.

I guess I dont' want one of their battery covers then.
    07-16-09 10:20 AM
    the wiggle is verrrryyyyyy slight.
    i can only tell when i actually pay attention and look for it =]

but i still want a soft touch battery cover...sigh
    07-25-09 01:06 AM
    any updates on the soft touch door??
    07-28-09 02:48 PM
    Go to a Verizon store and swap it with the display model.
    07-28-09 02:50 PM
    I bought a black BB silicone (authentic from Telus) to solve the fingerprint and slippery issue of the battery cover. FYI...with the silicone cover on, the Tour fits in and out of the BOLD leather case perfectly. Food for thought, but works excellent
    07-28-09 03:28 PM
    Did you really do that? How did you not get caught?
    Was a suggestion.
    07-28-09 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD