Hey all, I charge my Tour all night and when I take it off the charging pod the battery is only at 45%. Then I did a battery pull, hoping it might refresh the charge level, and it dropped to 20%. I'm getting the little lightning bolt that says its connected. This has been happening for a few weeks now. I'm running .419, any ideas?
    03-01-10 10:16 AM
    Try a different charger?
    03-01-10 10:47 AM
    It sounds like you might have a bad battery or it could be an issue with the phone itself. Try swapping the battery with another one and see if it holds the charge.
    03-01-10 10:48 AM
    Are you using the wall charger or the usb cable that came with the tour?

If your using wall, try leaving it plugged into the usb for a while or vice versa..
    03-01-10 10:49 AM
    The same thing happened to me for a few days. After a few battery pulls it finally went back to normal. The weird thing is that it stayed at the same battery level for those few days, it never went lower than 45%.
    03-01-10 10:52 AM
    Are you using the wall charger or the usb cable that came with the tour?

If your using wall, try leaving it plugged into the usb for a while or vice versa..
    I've been using a wall charger with a charging pod. The light on the pod and the lightning bolt come on, so I know the connections are good. I've got it plugged into my computer with the USB now. We'll see how it goes. Thanks!
    03-01-10 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD