I wanted to a Batman Blackberry housing. I was wondering what colors would blend together ( housing+ casing)

I saw the Iron man post and I wanted to do something like that.
    05-15-10 06:37 AM
    Interested in hearing feedback on this as well, found the symbol already or go with a good face shot with squinted/angered stare from the animated series. Keeping the black casing and have a dark blue shell case on the way. Maybe a yellow trackball?
    05-15-10 09:34 AM
    05-15-10 10:10 AM
    i'm gonna say .. black and yellow housing
    05-15-10 02:34 PM
    Hey, if you find an app that can make the flash shine the big Batman call signal in the air, THAT would be very cool!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-10 04:20 PM
    Hey, if you find an app that can make the flash shine the big Batman call signal in the air, THAT would be very cool!

That would be sweet

05-15-10 05:51 PM

that would be cool if an app can do that i have some pics of a cover i have on mine.. its nothing special but here it is

05-15-10 05:53 PM
    Like the phone Flip, the case you have in the pic is the one in the link? Just curious as that very case is on its way to me in a few days

Going with the bat-symbol until I find a better pic. Would also like a green case to go with either a silver body(Dr. Doom) or an all green body with a Hulk face from the Ed Norton version.

Possibly black body with custom yellow "phone, blackberry button, trackball, etc" line only?
    Last edited by TheReign; 05-15-10 at 06:43 PM.
    05-15-10 06:39 PM
    the cover is a skin and yeah haha.. its from phantom skinz
    05-15-10 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD