Recently my ball has not been clicking. I can push it in and select an item, but it does not give me a click feeling. Not sure what it is, but that bothers the **** out of me. I bought a new ball, put it in, but doesn't click still. I bought my phone off eBay in July when it came out, so I can not add insurance since it's been after 30 days obviously..

What do I have to do, or buy to fix this?

Also, when I opened it up, I noticed the little board where the clicking mechanism is can shift and you can move it around a tad bit.

Ideas?
    02-01-10 03:34 PM
    Recently my ball has not been clicking. I can push it in and select an item, but it does not give me a click feeling. Not sure what it is, but that bothers the **** out of me. I bought a new ball, put it in, but doesn't click still. I bought my phone off eBay in July when it came out, so I can not add insurance since it's been after 30 days obviously..

What do I have to do, or buy to fix this?

Also, when I opened it up, I noticed the little board where the clicking mechanism is can shift and you can move it around a tad bit.

Ideas?
    I'm not Positive on this but its a defect in the phone obviously if the ball doesnt click right. However you do have a 1 year Manufacturers warranty on the phone. You might want to call Verizon and see what they can do for you since the phone itself is under warranty yet

Insurance is only if your phone was damaged, lost, stolen ect....
    02-01-10 05:10 PM
    I had the same problem. Had to get the phone replaced.
    02-01-10 05:13 PM
    It's a known quantity that some have had problems trackball wise and with the selection microswitch. This tended to be found in early-release units.

If you can't get a repair under warranty, contact the folks at bbrepairshop.com. See oif they can't get you clicking again. Best of luckl on this.

��Team Gemini ��

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 06:01 PM
    I had the same issue with my pearl. Verizon replaced the phone since it was broken.

02-01-10 09:25 PM
    I had the same issue with my pearl. Verizon replaced the phone since it was broken.

But did you purchase it from them or online?
    02-01-10 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD