Yes, the CrackBerry residue is hard to remove from ones veins

I loved the Evo, but I needed battery life. Mine was rooted, and running a different rom/kernel with OK results. Me being a heavy users, the changes did not keep me happy. I got tired of walking around with a travel charger in hand

Now I can go back to good battery life, and my old BB Messenger group which was something I truly missed. Time to send out my PIN
    Last edited by He123321; 10-25-10 at 11:04 AM.
    10-24-10 07:15 PM
    Welcome back lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-10 09:38 PM
    How many hours of battery life did you get out of the evo after you rooted it?

10-28-10 12:28 PM
    I came back to the Tour from a Droid. Email on BB is beyond anything Droid Does.
    10-28-10 01:59 PM
    I haven't missed my former Tour yet, but I'm glad you found a device you like.
    10-28-10 02:17 PM
    How many hours of battery life did you get out of the evo after you rooted it?

I would get about 3 hours of heavy use on average. Im giving my Tour the same beating, and Im at 50% as I type this. I started the abuse around 8 this morning.

I do miss the 4.3 screen and Flash, but walking around with a charger in my pocket got old fast.
    10-28-10 04:28 PM
    I had the same issue with my EVO. But it was a lot more than the battery life that I missed. The battery life of the EVO was really bad. For a phone that could do everything, if after a few hours, I couldn't do something as simple as make a phone call because the battery was dead then what's the point? I missed AutoText badly. The keyboard on the EVO just didn't cut it for me. I tried swype, the compact qwerty, voice to text, nothing was satisfactory. I had to come back to BB. I just like BlackBerry smartphones better. Those types of devices aren't for everyone. They are great in their own right, but just not for me.

10-28-10 07:23 PM
    Back from the Hero here, BB is just too reliable.
    10-28-10 07:55 PM
    This is rooted but before I started using custom ROMS.
    Either you get control over over your system & processes or it controls you.
    I wouldn't go back to a Tour or the BB OS for anything.
    10-30-10 03:05 AM
    This is rooted but before I started using custom ROMS.
    Either you get control over over your system & processes or it controls you.
    I wouldn't go back to a Tour or the BB OS for anything.
    What rom/kernel combo are you using? Are you a heavy, or a casual user?
    10-31-10 02:13 PM
    What rom/kernel combo are you using? Are you a heavy, or a casual user?
    The screenshot was when I was using the latest stock ROM & kernel.
    I'm now using Azrael 2.4 and have gone back to the stock kernel from Kings 11 BFS.
    I would say I'm a moderate user.
    Does it last as long as my Tour?
    No, but I do more and do it faster than I ever did with the BB.
    Last edited by catseyenu; 11-04-10 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Current ROM & kernel info added
    11-04-10 02:29 PM
    Yeah, tried the Android experiment in the anticipation of getting an EVO. I traded my Tour for a used Hero and it was a POS! Worst mistake I ever made. Hated that phone. Actually broke down and reactivated my wife's old 8330 just to get back to BB. Now I'm waiting for a refurb Tour I bought from Sprint for $80 Sweet.
    11-04-10 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD