Here is my daughter and a blackberry Tour
    10-05-09 07:51 PM
    Awww too cute! And it looks like she is having a great time.
    10-05-09 07:59 PM
    That is a great pic; I know you love that little bundle of joy. Please tell me that's your Tour and not hers!
    10-05-09 08:29 PM
    Here is my daughter and a blackberry Tour
    Too cute. And, yea you have to start them young .
    10-05-09 08:59 PM
    My 20 month old has my old Pearl, and my old Q. She holds them up to her ear and goes, "Hello." Then turns it around so the camera is facing her and says "Cheese." It is pretty cute if I do say so myself
    10-05-09 09:25 PM
    Too cute, but Mfg Warr does not cover baby drool
    10-05-09 09:41 PM
    That's really cute!
    10-05-09 10:05 PM
    That is great! I gave my daughter my old 8703e and she runs around the house saying "I have a blackberry!" It's funny. My wife lets her text me from her 8330 and she loves it. Then she gets psyched when I reply and the phone vibrates in her hand. She'll be a crackberry addict soon enough!
    10-06-09 01:18 PM
    My daughter likes to play with my iPod Touch. She always says "Da Da let me have Itouch". She knows how to find her Disney videos on there and watches them in the car. She has also discovered how to rearrange all of my icons and delete them.

She has no interest in my Blackberry.

I have a feeling she is an iPhone child. I have failed.
    10-06-09 01:30 PM
    My daughter likes to play with my iPod Touch. She always says "Da Da let me have Itouch". She knows how to find her Disney videos on there and watches them in the car. She has also discovered how to rearrange all of my icons and delete them.

She has no interest in my Blackberry.

I have a feeling she is an iPhone child. I have failed.
    oh my lans you have fail for sure!

but MAYBE there will be some hope!
    10-06-09 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD