Hey empirez32, could you please send me the AT&T service books? Tried emailing you but got a delivery error. My email is [email protected] alot.
    12-21-09 09:03 AM
    flahman03 and BoladAddiction - the process you both described worked perfectly and I now have my Tour setup for AT&T service including web browsing....thank you both very much..
    Only thing I can see off now is that when I use the phone my number on phone screen at top says my phone number is something completely different than my actual number. But, when I make a call it comes up on the other persons phone as my correct number on the called ID. Any suggesstions??
    Thanks again.
    12-21-09 10:51 AM
    flashman03 and boldaddiction,

thank you for your support, but I do not really understand how to do it.

When I go to advanced option, and hold alt and press S B E B. ok.

But when I come back to the screen, and tried the browser, it does not want to work.

I am using att, everything works fine, except the browser. If you guys could explain it one more time. It is going to be really really helpful.
    My email is [email protected].

Regards,

Rendy
    12-22-09 12:46 AM
    I have the service book for AT&T for the TOUR. Email me a [email protected] and i will email them to you guys.

Would you please send them to [email protected]??
    Thanks.
    01-15-10 12:35 AM
    Would you please send them to [email protected]??
    Thanks.
    Everybody please go to the storm forum. I gave instructions on where they are posted on the first page of this thread. This guy hasnt been back to help anyone.
    01-15-10 12:35 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD