When I sync my BB Tour with my computer, it changes the time on my appointments, which is quite a problem! I've check both my BB and my computer and BOTH are correctly set to Central Time. I have not traveled out of my time zone and have not changed any properties on either device.

Can anyone suggest what I can do next to resolve this problem? Thanks.
    03-11-10 07:52 AM
    I am not sure if this is the issue but make sure that when setting the appt, that the timezone on that specific appt is correct. You can specify that info separate from the TZ set for the phone itself.
    03-11-10 08:24 AM
    I just looked at that and everything is set to CST. Both devices have the right time, and the computer, Outlook, the message itself, and my BB are all set to CST

Thanks for the suggestion!
    03-11-10 09:35 AM
    Make sure that in the synchronization settings in BlackBerry Desktop Manager, the checkbox for "Update Device Date and Time" is unchecked.
    03-11-10 11:10 AM
    Just tried that and had entered some new appointments on the computer. They still transfered to the BB one hour later than they are. Thanks for trying!
    03-11-10 11:31 AM
    I have had a similar problem with synching my Storm 9530 to Outlook, except my problem is that when I set "All Day Events" on a calendar item, after the sync my blackberry calendar it showing the item spreading across two days (usually from 2300 to 1100 the next day). Usually the items that I have scheduled specific times for are correct, but lately my recurring items have been skewed by a day (earlier or later). This is very frustrating as it takes a few minutes to go back through and place things where they are supposed to be. The correction usually last a couple weeks and then it will screw up again. PLEASE HELP!
    03-21-10 11:45 AM
    I have similar issues. Every time I sync the appointment time advances by 1 hour and all day events are changed from 11pm to 11pm next so they become 2 day events. I have checked the time zone is the same on both my PC and the BB. Cant seem to find a solution to this problem. I have even tried to reset the BB, still no luck
    04-19-10 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD