Hey Tour owners!
    What new app should I develop for the Tour? Is there any function you miss?
    -Fabian
    Fabian Heuwieser (FabianMH) on Twitter
    08-16-09 05:33 AM
    My must haves are Slacker Radio, Quick Pull, BOLT Browser, GPS Tracker, and Facebook. I dont have many games just Monopoly and KaGlom.
    08-16-09 08:19 AM
    Hey Tour owners!
    -Fabian
    One-button cache cleaner!
    08-16-09 08:28 AM
    Would it be possible to develop an alarm clock application that lets you hit the top buttoms (Lock and/or Standby) to make the alarm snooze?

I hate trying to fumble for the trackball and scroll down to snooze when I'm half asleep!
    08-16-09 08:49 AM
    Would it be possible to develop an alarm clock application that lets you hit the top buttoms (Lock and/or Standby) to make the alarm snooze?

I hate trying to fumble for the trackball and scroll down to snooze when I'm half asleep!
    +1 for the alarm clock with snooze -> mute button
    08-16-09 09:41 AM
    While you are at it, a hack that would allow to force roaming would be awesome!
    08-16-09 09:42 AM
    Hey Tour owners!
    -Fabian
    Will you develop something similar to safebox that's compatible with the Tour? Something where you can lock selected apps on your phone as opposed to locking the entire device?!
    08-16-09 11:06 AM
    How about a calendar app that you can see your appointments in month view and not just colored blocks?
    08-16-09 11:13 AM
    One thing that I've been wishing for (maybe something like this exists? I haven't found one) is an app that allows you to modify the vibration for individual alerts. I've seen in some apps where you can modify the vibration speed and gap between vibes for the ringtones, but I'd love an app where I could do this for alerts.

Maybe even one where you could do morse code vibrations (like an S for an SMS, or E for Emails). I'd definitely pay for an app like that!
    08-16-09 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD