Someone PLEASE help. I have been trying for a VERY long time to download an operating system. Every time the Application Loader Wizard does not detect the blackberry. It also does not let me check the box to detect it automatically. The Blackberry Desktop Manager recognizes the BB and its pin but the app loader wizard does not. if anyone knows how to fix this PLEASE let me know asap. Thank you all.
    05-20-10 01:02 AM
    Does the driver end up detected in Device Manager? I wonder if that is it?
    05-20-10 01:14 PM
    Make sure you have DM closed before going into apploader...
    That did it for me. For whatever reason, my pin could not be detected with DM open.
    05-20-10 08:24 PM
    Try loader.exe or whatever it is called too. I think you can get it with Shrink-A-OS or whatever the app is called from a Hybrid.
    05-20-10 08:59 PM
    Try loader.exe or whatever it is called too. I think you can get it with Shrink-A-OS or whatever the app is called from a Hybrid.
    Isn't loader.exe the same as Apploader?
    05-21-10 07:18 AM
    YES MINE NOT DETECTING TOO, SO WHAT ARE WE TO DO????? PLEASE HELP US, GURUS OF CRACKBERRY
    09-19-11 05:16 PM
    Same problem here. My laptop (Vista OS) running DM detects my device and works just fine. Just cant get any other utility such as BBSAK, CrackMem, etc....on my laptop to detect it. My PC at work running XP detects all of them just fine using the same USB cable. Any ideas?
    09-19-11 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD