Does anyone have experience with where�, whether on the Tour or other BB devices? Thoughts?

I wanted to check it out, but can't seem to install it with the SMS that was sent; selected both the Bold and Storm.
    08-12-09 12:36 AM
    selected bold and storm for what? I use Poynt, great program
    08-12-09 12:38 AM
    i have it and works just the way its supposed to. using on tour. also have poynt to complement it. i would say i definate download. download OTA from the crackberry free apps list.
    08-12-09 12:41 AM
    i have it and works just the way its supposed to. using on tour. also have poynt to complement it. i would say i definate download. download OTA from the crackberry free apps list.
    Thanks for the quick feedback. I also have poynt as well. I'll give it a shot through the CB free app list.

Which version did you select?
    08-12-09 12:44 AM
    I've installed both versions from the CB site, and although both install, I can't get it work like I expect it to.

The Bold version installs but only has the Yellow Page "widget". I tried to "Register" it but that didn't seem to do anything.

I then installed the Storm version. Prompts me that there is an update (i.e., 1.3?) and after installing the update, app opens with a slew of widgets -- now I'm getting somewhere! However, nothing seems to work until I Register, but I can't get Register -- I assume it's due to not having a Touch Screen?

So how did you get it work?
    08-12-09 03:35 PM
    Download it through the bb app worl, and you'll get the perfectly fine working tour version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD