I do not remember which one I used to protect my Pearl years ago, but for some reason I think it was the Invisishield by Zagg. I did try to get into their site but it seems to be down at the moment.

Does anyone know if they are still in business?
    12-21-09 09:05 PM
    Zagg is still in business. Maybe the site is just down. If you go to Best Buy stores, I know they carry a lot of Zagg's InvisiSHIELD products. Certain phones/devices of course.
    12-21-09 09:10 PM
    I just installed a Best Skins Ever on my Tour. Very good quality and 1/3 of the price of the Zagg.
    12-21-09 09:50 PM
    I've tried a few different ones. I actually prefer the PhantomSkinz over either of those, but that's just my opinion. Used the Zagg when I had my iPhone and liked that just as well too. Did, however notice that after about a month and a half, the invisibleshied (Zagg) developed a funky yellow tint. Most likely from dirt and oils from the hands that were all over the phone. Depends on who you ask, as to what answer you'll get, but I'd go with either BSE or PhantomSkinz, over the invisibleshield.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 11:16 PM
    I always went with BSE before...but for the Tour there's just WAY too many little pieces to put on.
    12-21-09 11:23 PM
    I have used ZAGG,bodyguardz,and phantomskinz, Phantomskinz is easily the best in all categories. Order online and get two sets, application is easy, looks the best(also is the thinnest of what I have tried) and their full coverage patterns are cut better than the competition(for what I have used them for Tour, iPod Touch& iPhone)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-09 12:58 AM
    I used bodyguardz on different devices...gets the job done, but I always hated the way it felt, so I'd eventually take it off. Reminds me of the plastic older folks would put on their furniture.
    12-22-09 01:24 PM
    the Invisishield for the tour does not cover the corners...where it would hit if dropped...dumb design... i would not waste my money again...
    12-22-09 01:54 PM
    I always went with BSE before...but for the Tour there's just WAY too many little pieces to put on.
    Me too. I had a BSE skin on my Curve and now another on the Tour. To me the application was fine. It would be interesting to see this (read: cheap) skin compared to one of the $25 ones to see how smooth it is. This basically has a bit of an orange-peel look to it, but so far the adhesion appears to be good and clarity decent. The most bothersome thing to me is that the edges don't seal perfectly and lint gets on the edges of the film and shows up as a nice white trim... I applied the two pieces for the battery cover and one over the camera area on the back. On the front I put on the screen cover and the piece that covers the speaker/mute/lock buttons... I don't see the point as to why you'd cover the "flat" colored plastic, that's a bit much for me.
    12-22-09 02:14 PM
    I've used InvisbleShield products (ipod, curve, bold) and always end up disappointed because of the orange peel effect and that the protector would turn yellow after time. Also, the materials felt "sticky".

BodyGuardz is much better and has none of these problems.
    12-22-09 02:18 PM
    I put on a BSE on my tour about 2 weeks ago, and like it. haven't tried the others, but the number of pieces and application process are no big deal. the pieces can be adjusted once you put them on, so its practically impossible to screw it up. It does pick up lint around the edges, though. I dont know how the others avoid that, if they do.
    12-22-09 05:28 PM
    I just purchased my IS from Best Buy yesterday, it was $30. I was going to have them do the install for an addl. $12 but with the holiday rush the rep said they aren't resuming installs till after the new year. So, last night about 7pm, i decided to read the instructions and inspect everything. (i have a Storm2 btw) *SO* at 715 i decide to give it a go. It wasnt terribly difficult, but it is tedious and you need to have steady hands, and lots of patience to set it just right. It took me and hour & 15 minutes to install the shield completely. (ocd keeps me to have things perfecto! lol) My IS kit came with the new sponge applicator which worked out great and i opted not to use the 'official zagg card' to push out the water. I instead wrapped my index finger with a paper towel and worked it that way. My result in the end was great--not one bubble I went online and registered my IS for the lifetime warranty, which was easy to do. Overall, I am very, very happy with the IS. My screen (touch) before the shield was always showing my finger prints what a PITA that was! It drove me crazy! Now using the touch screen, there are no prints on it

This was the first shield Ive ever installed on any of my bb's, so I cant comment on BSE or BodyGuardz. Would I use IS again? Yes definately. I really do like it and the texture it gives when you grip the bb.
    12-22-09 05:42 PM
    best skins ever. I only did the screen, I'm becoming less caring? about the overall appearance of the device rather than just the screen. Don't get me wrong, I love my gadgets and baby them but the body just isn't seeming like a huge deal anymore.
    12-22-09 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD