the question is in the title. anyone get a 'working' replacement?
    07-27-09 01:31 AM
    I havne't tried to replace mine. Waiting to order a new one when RIM comes out with them.
    07-27-09 01:32 AM
    Im debating now whether to return mine, but from what i see with mine is that its the bottom piece of the battery door because it has nothing to latch onto its sticking up and making the whole thing move back and forth, i don`t know if this is the same with anyone else`s but maybe an aftermarket could fix this.
    07-27-09 01:46 AM
    mine seemed a bit weird too. If you touch the bottom of the back, there is a tiny bit of wiggle room I Dont like.
    07-27-09 06:59 AM
    Ye I'm taking mine up there today and see what they say because as little as it is its definitely a big bother

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 07:01 AM
    I remember back when the blackberry's were **** ugly and solid like a brick. It seems that once they started trying to make them look slick and streamlined they forgot about quality, sturdiness, and stability.

The tour is leagues beyond storm IMO since it just plain works, but the device just screams cheaply made to me......

RIM what is happening? Since you became a big name your quality has gone down hill very quickly.....
    07-27-09 07:16 AM
    I completely agree while I will say blackberry has some awsome features and I love the keyboard fact they need to take a hint from apple and take more time with making a device instead of pushing a new one out every few months

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 07:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD