Quicklaunch could also be a solution for you. I have Quicklaunch set as my left side convenience key, and I have set SMS Coke (My Coke Rewards) as an example for you. You can set an SMS to any person/persons that you want. You can also set emails, phone call and websites as a shortcut within Quicklaunch. It's very handy.
    Anyway to set up Quicklaunch to SMS a group? I can do one person on QL but having trouble with a group.
    12-29-09 12:54 AM
    I usually just use the Blackberry Menu key then press C twice for compose new SMS. The first compose is for a new email. It's usually pretty quick.
    Twice for SMS huh?

Anyhow what other shortcuts are out there?
    02-17-10 03:06 PM
    I just start typing the name I want to SMS, highlight it, menu key and click SMS mobile takes me about 2.5 seconds.
    02-17-10 05:59 PM
    I have .484 and when I click on sms icon and then hit c, a box pops up to select sms contact. I don't know if this helps but I just figured it out for myself. Yay
    02-17-10 06:36 PM
    I have .484 and when I click on sms icon and then hit c, a box pops up to select sms contact. I don't know if this helps but I just figured it out for myself. Yay
    I think that only works if you still have the sms icon. Other wise is you just go from the actual message icon (and not sms icon) it does not work, and I tried hitting the C twice and nothing happened for that either for a sms of course.

The sms icon hitting c doesnt help because you can select a contact anyways by using the BB key... (I think)
    02-18-10 10:42 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD