ARE THE REVIEWS AS GOOD AS THEY SAY THE HEADSET WORKS?!?!?!?!

IM STUCK BETWEEN THAT AND THE S9-HD LMAO
    08-03-09 12:30 PM
    i'm getting my S9 in the next couple of days...it's in the mail now...i can let you know once it gets here
    08-03-09 12:32 PM
    If you want something for working out in then you will be all set. If you need something for commuting then you can do a lot better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 12:55 PM
    Holy Caps Lock batman.

Why not get BlueAnt?
    08-03-09 12:59 PM
    i have the S9 and it is great! The bass is powerful and they sound better than my inear etymotic er6i
    08-03-09 01:36 PM
    I have the S9-HD's, i use them daily listening to pandora/slacker on the drive to/back form work, at work, and while working out, and this is what i think of them...

PRO's:
    Battery life is pretty good, though i usually put them to charge next to my phone when i put it to charge, though i've gone close to a week without charging, but i'm good at remembering to shut it off when not in use.

Great reception*** while inside, i can be at the gym, or anywhere in my apartment with great reception, and great sounding. (***Check CON for outside)

Music/media control, volume (separate from phones volume), pause/play, skip, etc is on the earphone, very convenient.

Great build/feel/quality construction

Mini-usb charging!

CON's:
    Mediocre reception outside, not sure whats going on outside, solar radiation or some crazy phenomenon, but consistently i can walk places and have it skip at exactly the same place outside. Very strange, its not that i cant go far outside, you totally can, but moving around seems to make things wierd (DOES NOT happen inside at all though)... i go rollerblading allot, and this is my solution to this, looking at the tour the radio's and i assume the bluetooth chipset is near by, is at the bottom back of the phone, i've noticed while rollerblading i will get crazy ammount skipping (i just keep my phone chucked in my shorts pocket) ... if i put the phone screen facing my leg upside down (so that the bottom back of the phone is in closest distance to the headset without my body in the way, it works flawlessly (or holding it closer to the headset which i don't do)

I wish is could go slightly louder, though it might be the phone itself (i drive listening to music with all my windows down, still loud but would love a few notches louder)

-Other-
    I bought this mainly for listening to music, the added bonus/feature of it being a headset aswell is cool. Didn't expect it to be there, and it works ok, totally usable when running/what not, but you do have to speak louder (i still dont know where the mic hole is on the earbuds, but its there somewhere ;-) ), so prob not the best headset but a cool addition espeically if your not getting them as a headset but rather as headphones for media
    08-03-09 02:24 PM
    I've had both the S9 and S9-HD's and strongly recommend everyone get the S9-HD and that is based on the controls!! The issue with the S9 is there are 6 basic buttons/controls with 3 on each ear, however the outside ones need only to be barely touched before they would consider taking action. The fact is you need to feel for the buttons before pushing them and that is where the S9-HD fixed the issue - all 6 buttons have a feel to them and won't 'activate' until it is depressed. Basically, Motorola got smart and made all 6 like the middle buttons on the S9.

The other point I wanted to make was in regards to what tourbs said with his headsets acting 'funny' outside. I ran into this issue not only with the Moto S9 and S9-HD, but other stereo headsets I have tried, as well. I have come to the conclusion they are all suffering from interference related to electrical waves from the power company as all of the power in my development is underground and the issue seemed to surface more often, when I got near an above ground junction box. Additionally, if it wasn't being interfered from the electrical power, it was interference by some radio wave related to utilities.

I just couldn't figure if the interference was with the headset itself or compromising the Bluetooth signal...

Anyways, that's my 2 cents!
    08-03-09 02:53 PM
    ive had it now for about a month, use it with ipod mostly but it does act like it loses connection sometimes so songs skip
    08-03-09 03:36 PM
    I have the S9 and its great inside. Outside it tends to skip. I was reading here to mute all sounds. I did that today and it didn't skip at all outside. I don't know why that would help if your not getting a call but it did. Otherwise a good headset.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 09:45 PM
    I have the S9-HD and it rocks!!
    Is a touch uncomfortable in the ears at first, but you will get used to it. I run 3 times a week with them. Battery life is great too.
    08-03-09 10:08 PM
    I "had" the S9 (it's somewhere at home, can't find it). Worked badly with Treo, but great with my PC bluetooth. Treo did not have A2GP though.
    08-27-09 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD