going from a tour to a touch pro 2...BB's just aren't for me
    10-04-09 09:46 PM
    going from a tour to a touch pro 2...BB's just aren't for me
    GL with Windows Mobile :X The TP2 itself seems like a solid device, but going back to WinMo is the step backwards to me! Even with 6.5, it's still not an intuitive OS.
    10-04-09 10:25 PM
    I will not be switching because I do not like touch screens. I don't care how much more advanced the hardware is. Just upgraded to the Tour. I'll wait for whatever replaces the Tour for my next upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 11:09 PM
    Love the Tour but miss my Storm. I think I will switch to at least try it. I am fortunate because I get my phones for free so I can switch back and forth. If the new Storm is even a little better than the original I will stick with it.
    10-05-09 12:10 AM
    switched from tour to storm and want to switch back to tour. was going to wait for the storm 2 first so i dont use up my ne2. i can type decently fast on the suretype but it will put the wrong word in for me at least 1 out of 5 messages and i type on it quite a bit. it is also very hard to select words near the edge of the screen to edit. and i feel like it is a waste of a larger screen since i am mostly typing, which just means that half my screen is a keyboard anyways.
    10-05-09 01:41 AM
    I was thinking of doing this...but the tour has me sold. Yes, screen is larger on the S2 but for me, the physical keyboard is a plus since i text and email a lot.
    10-05-09 02:42 AM
    I think I will be getting the Storm 2 (Verizon) for a work phone, but my Sprint Tour will be my daily driver.
    10-05-09 08:41 AM
    I do not plan on getting rid of my Tour for a Storm 2. Sure, the "reviews" are positive so far by Salomondrin and other people who have gotten it early, but they were with the Storm 1, as well...and the Storm 1 ended up being an enormous piece of ****. PhoneArena or PhoneScoop (can't remember which one) came out with a video last week and it really told it how it is. The Storm 2 is not all that great.

However, I will still go into the store and play around with one. If I think it is soooo much better than my Tour then maybe I'll pick one up. But, chances are, the OS is STILL gonna suck and the typing will not match up to a good ol' physical QWERTY.
    10-05-09 09:02 AM
    i won't consider upgrading again until i see Mr. T pics.
    10-05-09 09:09 AM
    If my Tour that gets here today, my third one, gives me problems within the first two weeks, like the other two have, I'm going to switch. RIM just can't figure out a way to get those trackballs to work properly. Every single one of my phones have gone back because of trackball issues. Alcohol, compressed air, etc. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT.
    10-05-09 01:19 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD