HAS any body gotta tour i can buy? they got em on fleabay,but i want one from a "expeirenced" berry user...thanx
    12-15-10 08:56 AM
    I will have mine for sale as soon as I pick up my EVO, I can keep you posted but it will be next month.
    12-15-10 10:00 AM
    Try checking here http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/ or post a "want to buy" thread there.
    12-15-10 11:18 AM
    i have 9630 for sprint
    with new oem housing,phone look brand new
    185$
    12-15-10 10:26 PM
    12-15-10 11:51 PM
    HAS any body gotta tour i can buy? they got em on fleabay,but i want one from a "expeirenced" berry user...thanx
    I'm a Blackberry "power user" with a career in engineering and computer science. I have a Tour 9630 in what I would call excellent condition--I keep it in the holster, the screen, keyboard and trackball are in tip-top shape. I can send photos if you want, but under the most careful scrutiny--angling the device so light reflects off it at just the right angle--all I can see are a few micro-scratches on surfaces associated with slipping it in and out of the holster, and a few tiny rub-off areas of the chrome coating on the edge. At normal ranges and angles it looks brand-new to my eye.

The only reason it is for sale is because my wife and I changed to different models. ESN is clear with Sprint...probably could be activated on Verizon, too, but not sure....

Let me know if you're serious--we could do PayPal, or I could create the listing I've been meaning to put on EBay....

Drexel [ dlh38 AT columbia DOT edu]

P.S.: My wife has the identical phone, but hers is rather beat up--she throws it in her purse without holster...lots of scratch-and-dent damage. --DLH
    Last edited by drexel; 12-16-10 at 02:00 PM.
    12-16-10 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD