this i hate.. when i have low battery and i plug it in i still cant do anythin,,.. even when its plugged in it says i cant send or make calls.. how do i make it so it doesnt turn off the radio when i have low battery,.. i would rather have it die earlier with signal.
    07-26-09 02:52 AM
    use the app force radio on
    07-26-09 02:53 AM
    wheres ittt
    07-26-09 02:59 AM
    07-26-09 03:08 AM
    Dial 911, and hang up immediately, so the 911 is not actually being dialed...............
    07-26-09 03:16 AM
    check this out, none of the above has to actually be done....if u have time(IF YOU HAVE TIME I REPEAT) you can just alt/shift/del which is the equivalent to a battery pull.....so you just reboot and the radio will be on
    07-26-09 03:43 AM
    check this out, none of the above has to actually be done....if u have time(IF YOU HAVE TIME I REPEAT) you can just alt/shift/del which is the equivalent to a battery pull.....so you just reboot and the radio will be on
    Never actually thought about that, thanks for the info.

I might have been ok doing that on my curve, but my Tour takes about twice as long to reboot, so I downloaded the force radio app just in case I ever need it.
    07-26-09 12:15 PM

I might have been ok doing that on my curve, but my Tour takes about twice as long to reboot, so I downloaded the force radio app just in case I ever need it.
    a battery pull uses a TON of battery, so i would recommend the ForceRadioOn app, it works great and uses like no space

i mean if you are low enough on battery that the radio turns off, why waste what little you have left on a battery pull
    07-26-09 12:17 PM
    a battery pull uses a TON of battery, so i would recommend the ForceRadioOn app, it works great and uses like no space

i mean if you are low enough on battery that the radio turns off, why waste what little you have left on a battery pull
    I have also heard about this app. Not sure if its available for the tour or not but its great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 12:22 PM

no problem
    07-26-09 12:43 PM
    Never, force the phone to dial when the radio signal is to low .... unless for some real emergency ..... heck find an outlet for 10-15min and charge it up....

If you force it to run when signal is not there due to low battery, you can, you could, you may, and possible damage the battery and/or phone.
    07-26-09 01:43 PM
    Dialing 911 is still the easiest and fastest method....
    07-26-09 01:44 PM
    i use force radio on and i love it. i use it about twice a week. it works just fine on my tour.
    07-26-09 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD