I need some advice. Several weeks ago I bought the Storm. I kept it one day and returned it. I was very disappointed with many aspects of the phone. My biggest problem was it was so slow on the internet. I use an I-touch and love it but I am unable to leave Verizon so the I-phone is out of the question. I have "played" with the Tour several times and it seems much quicker than the Storm. The problem I am having is everything seems so small. I am 6'2" tall with big hands and all the buttons seem tiny. In addition, being 58 even with the internet made as big as possible, it seem really clear but small. My question, in all likelyhood will the Tour be easier to use with practice or will I be cursing my spupidity for the next 2 years if I trade my Lg Envey3 in for the Tour?
    I realize no one has an answer but somebody may have been in the same basic boat.
    08-24-09 12:57 PM
    I suspect you'll get used to it. I'm 6'1", also with large hands and there was definitely a brief period of adjustment when I moved from the 8830 to the Tour. My 8830 had the same "slanted" keys as the Tour, but they were quite a bit larger. My first few days of the Tour were definitely filled with a ton of typos but after 3-4 days, my fingers adjusted to the smaller keyboard and now my BB typing is back up to speed.

If you're a power user, then I suspect you'll be much happier with the Tour than your LG...
    08-24-09 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD