Probably won't see anything happen until Monday. I'm still at "waiting for approval or device availability."
    07-10-09 10:08 AM
    Mine still shows the same...

"Order Status: Your order is awaiting approval or phone availability. Please check back in a few days."
    07-10-09 10:19 AM
    me too! Kind of sucks to have all this "pre-order" hype when there's nothing really special about pre-ordering it!
    07-10-09 10:19 AM
    Yep, still at the same point.
    07-10-09 10:44 AM
    You mean that lucky ******* didn't get his today? :/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 11:17 AM
    Yeah, what happened to that thread with the guy who got his today? It got to about 68 replies and then when I tried to click into it, it disappeared.
    07-10-09 11:18 AM
    Yeah, what happened to that thread with the guy who got his today? It got to about 68 replies and then when I tried to click into it, it disappeared.
    You can start a new one by just saying those there words and offer no proof.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 11:27 AM
    I got my tour just now, woohoooo!!!! I can't take pics cuz my dog ate my camera, though.
    07-10-09 12:03 PM
    I would assume, and somebody correct me if I am wrong, that they only change the status one per day. So, even if the status changes today, you actually wouldn't see it until tomorrow. So you likely won't see "Awaiting Availability" changed to "Shipped" or "Pending Confirmation" to "Awaiting Device" or "Straight" to "Gay" until 24 hours after the event really happened.

Patience people, patience.
    07-10-09 12:10 PM
    I don't even have to cut a paste my oder number any more .... I have memorized it. Pretty sad....
    07-10-09 12:28 PM
    If you've ordered online, they should send you an e-mail with tracking information. That should be the easiest way to tell if your order has been processed. I've upgraded twice this year (didn't like either phone so I sent them back) and each time I've gotten a shipment notification.
    07-10-09 12:28 PM
    I would assume, and somebody correct me if I am wrong, that they only change the status one per day. So, even if the status changes today, you actually wouldn't see it until tomorrow. So you likely won't see "Awaiting Availability" changed to "Shipped" or "Pending Confirmation" to "Awaiting Device" or "Straight" to "Gay" until 24 hours after the event really happened.

Patience people, patience.
    Why would that be the case? When I order stuff from online retailers, status can change multiple times per day. It's not like there's a 24 hr refractory period for status updates.
    07-10-09 12:29 PM
    So i called and emailed Verizon and the answer seems to be the same as to when we can expect our new Tours to arrive at our front doors. Here's what they sent me(grammatical and spelling errors included:

Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless, America's most reliable wireless. We do appreciate your business. The Blackberry Tour orders will be shipped on the order they were received. As inn previous times with popular phones,a slight delay in shipment may be seen due to lack of available inventory.Daily updates will be made available for ship dates due to delays by calling us 800- Monday-Friday 8am-9pm or Saturday 8am-5pm EST.

Thank you for using Verizon Wireless products and services. We appreciate your business.

Order Processing Team.

I know i should be patient but this is my first BB, i can't wait to get it!!
    07-10-09 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD