well yes, of course. the tour is a much more responsive phone and it has a heck of a lot better display. there are too many reasons to upgrade. the real question is why would you not upgrade? what's the hesitation?
    Last edited by cityguyaz; 07-03-09 at 04:16 AM.
    07-03-09 04:14 AM
    I haven't had the curve long but so far its great prefered it over the storm by far.In fact the person at the store seemed surprized I didn't want the storm guess they didn't know ..But I will wait awhile and see how the tour performs before I upgrade from reading the user reviews once it is being used .
    07-03-09 04:52 AM
    This guy is! My curve has been acting up lately and pissing me off. Honestly, I think its doing it out of spite because it knows its getting replaced by something better =P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 05:01 AM
    No question....upgrading!!!! And I'm pretty sure this isn't going to be a Storm viasco....atleast not on the SPRINT side....

07-03-09 05:10 AM
    definitly upgrading, I got the 8330 when it came out on sprint but it had already been out a while on other carriers, at least the tour is comming out on CDMA first. for me, the main reason is the Rev. A data speed. I use mine as a modem on SEP and the higher speed will be nice.
    07-03-09 05:30 AM
    I know I definitely am!!! I have been saving my upgrade for the 9630. I originally expected to get it in Sept. so I'm super excited!!!
    07-03-09 08:16 AM
    I have a curve but since I'm a gadget freak, only got a 1 year contract. And **** yes I'm upgrading.

07-03-09 08:23 AM
    I Honestly just downgraded my Storm to The BlackBerry Curve 8330. I must say The Storm has Better Hardware, The Curve I'm using Beats it in terms of software. But I Will be getting the Tour Soon!!!
    07-03-09 08:37 AM
    yes i will be upgrading!!
    07-03-09 11:59 AM
    I'm a current Curve 8330 user, I definitely want the Tour...but if Verizon would actually let people with corporate discounts pre-order the phone either online or via telesales...it would be helpful. At this point I'm just getting pissed and sadly considering going to AT&T because they have better BlackBerry Phones, they don't GIMP GPS and they don't pull this business with restricting pre-orders to first, NEW clients, then only new clients and people eligible for an upgrade, then still nothing for corporate discount holders. We're getting screwed. Someone in web development needs an @** chewing b/c they claim it is a website error. That's a pretty big error!
    07-03-09 12:25 PM
    I'm still debating if I should make the jump from my curve. Full retail is making me think twice about it. I don't doubt that I would like a faster phone with a better screen and a new look.

07-03-09 05:36 PM
    you will probably be able to get a annual upgrade..
    how do I get an early upgrade?
    mines not until April!
    what do I say on the phone?
    07-03-09 10:23 PM
    I am definately jumping ship... got my curve on ebay already!!!!
    will for sure have the new tour and am excited about!!!
    07-03-09 10:26 PM
    I will upgrade from a 8330 the day the Tour comes out!

07-03-09 10:48 PM
    I am and I already have my Curve sold.

I'm gonna miss my Curve but I think I'll get over it pretty quick

07-03-09 11:02 PM
    Nope i love my curve.
    07-04-09 12:04 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD