My trackball is pushed all the way down and every time I try to scroll to left or right I find myself scrolling the blackberry button, So I called VZW and they are sending me a brand new phone not a refurb, The tech told me is gonna be a brand new phone on the blackberry box just like when u buy the phone at the store.

PS> I am also having problems with the blackberry door being loose.
    09-18-09 08:05 AM
    what is your point? You solved the issue already? ahhh okay you want us to hold your had and wait with you!

Did u know u had a problem with your door before you saw it here?
    09-18-09 08:25 AM
    what is your point? You solved the issue already? ahhh okay you want us to hold your had and wait with you!

Did u know u had a problem with your door before you saw it here?
    Ease up on these people.
    09-18-09 08:30 AM
    Ease up on these people.
    Your right..imma log out because im about to flame people because of their post. Thanks for your support on my post...i am venting...but it seem like the tour thread is worst then when i had the storm.
    09-18-09 08:35 AM
    Your right..imma log out because im about to flame people because of their post. Thanks for your support on my post...i am venting...but it seem like the tour thread is worst then when i had the storm.
    I understand where your coming from, but you got to understand that when a new device comes out there are going to be many and I mean many issues. Sometimes it is good just to step back and forget it for a bit.
    09-18-09 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD