I was browsing another forum this morning and came across this. He's listing his name and phone number so maybe this is for real. The price he's asking also seems low and he's listing it in the GSM section. What do you guys think? I left a message and the name in the thread is the same as the name he gives?

Here is the link: HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - FS: New Unlocked Blackberry Tour 9630
    06-10-09 08:47 AM
    This guy signed up here and posted here but the mods took care of it. He has 1 post there and he had 1 post here. He might be legit, but is it worth the risk?
    06-10-09 08:57 AM
    This guy signed up here and posted here but the mods took care of it. He has 1 post there and he had 1 post here. He might be legit, but is it worth the risk?
    Its BS 100%

1) If you go on ebay for a second and check, people is getting over 1200 bucks for the phone. Why would he sell it for half?

2) The phone does work with a SIM CARD.... so he is lying about the capability of the phone, meaning, he doesn't have one.

Makes sense?
    06-10-09 09:22 AM
    I thought it looked funny, but he does say that it works with a SIM card unless I am reading it incorrectly. Oh well, the wait continues.
    06-10-09 10:09 AM
    at this point why pay this high prices for one when you can possibly upgrade in a few weeks for probably 1/4th the price
    06-10-09 10:10 AM
    I hate scammers!!!!
    06-10-09 10:13 AM
    Well the phone number is a Louisville, KY number......if your local to there you may want to check it out.
    06-10-09 10:19 AM
    ....ooooooooooor we can just wait until June 22. (sorry VZW customers -- just had to rub in the early release date for Telus).
    06-10-09 10:19 AM
    ....ooooooooooor we can just wait until June 22. (sorry VZW customers -- just had to rub in the early release date for Telus).
    lmao!! that was not very nice!!!
    06-10-09 10:35 AM
    well he did say paypal only which if someone has money and time to fight if it is a scam then you should be safe anyway..

paypal is pretty good about that sort of thing..
    06-10-09 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD