Okay if anyone saw my post earlier today I went to update my phone to the newest .81 platform and it bricked while updating on desktop manager.
    I went to a store and got a new in box not a refurb phone. The new one was built prior to the one I just received. But it had the green dot and the big orange dot that was explained to have the latest software on it. It did.
    However since getting this phone, I have gotten everything re-loaded and put where I wanted so far but the memory is quite a bit less that the last phone. Why?
    I did not add any more apps, I deleted the same things on this one as the last one. I am guessing that its the newest download took up more space.
    Looking for some assistance on why each phone is so different and how or why Ive lost memory.
    Sorry for the baragge of posts but this place is very helpful and has tons of info.
    Thank you.
    Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    11-26-09 12:05 AM
    Oh and one other thing. This new phone also takes twice as long to start up as well.
    11-26-09 12:33 AM
    Did you reset the device after loaded everything on it?
    11-26-09 07:52 AM
    I did. Actual battery pull, I also have quick pull pro, and when I was deleting apps off of the phone I didnt need I waited until the last one for I told the phone to re-set like it asks.
    It just doesnt seem the same as the previous phone and this doesnt make any sense.
    Thank you for replying.
    11-26-09 02:27 PM
    For the life of me, I can't figure out why folks need to run and exchange their phone just because it "bricks".

It takes far less time to reload things yourself than it does to walk, ride or whatever to the store.
    11-26-09 04:19 PM
    I couldnt get it to do anything and desktop manager didnt even see the phone anymore. I would have rather fixed it possible but I didnt know how. I believe the other phone I took in was overall a better phone.
    11-28-09 02:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD