Well i for one like the overall design... I prefer it over the curve and it has its own distinction from the other BB models.. I mean seriously you can only change the physical aspect of the phone so much.. move the side buttons a millimeter or two and relocate the camera to the other side and BAM! You have a new BB model!
    Last edited by richb0i; 03-20-09 at 01:29 PM.
    03-19-09 07:52 PM
    I guess they went for function over form here(im not saying it should be the other way around). Does anyone else dislike the styling of the 9630? I just feel it's lost between the 8900 and the 9000 styling as opposed to being a nice combo of the two. I know they didnt make the phone, but i wish verizon could impress me for once because they have only let me down since i got my first phone from them seven years ago...
    RIM is taking the best of both the Bold and Curve 8900 and putting them in one phone for us CDMA people rather than have to port both phones to CDMA. It's unlikely we will see a GSM version of this since there are plenty of other phones coming out.

I like the styling of the 9630 very much. The Bold has a better keyboard but the device itself is a bit too big and the backfalls off too easilly. The Curve is great but the keyboard is not the best. The back is however more secure. The 8930 is sleek and functional so it really is the bet possible merger of the two devices (hardware wise anyway). I can hardly wait!
    03-21-09 12:02 AM
    Overall I like the look and size of the device. The only two things I dislike is the battery cover and the chrome trim. But I'm not going to let that stop me from getting it, still far and away better than my 8830. I also think it looks better than the latest Curve as well as the Bold.
    03-21-09 12:38 AM
    Blah... Here's to the naysayers... I think it's cool.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 12:42 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD