Sprint overnight one directly from the warehouse to a sprint store for me also. I will get it sometime this afternoon. Hopefully its a champ..!!
    09-17-09 09:10 AM
    I got my 3rd replacement last week (the so called green dot) which doesn't mean anything. I pulled it out of the box and the screen protector was half put on. I pulled it all the way off and the screen was SO scratched it was pathetic. The whole trackball assembly was loose. When you ran your finger over the ball the whole trackball moved in the assembly. I put it right back in the box and shipped it out. I thought these units were totally refurbished. Looks like to me they are only replacing the trackball and not looking at anything else. I thought VZW said they were CERTIFIED LIKE BRAND NEW units.
    Last edited by gwtiff54; 09-17-09 at 09:30 AM.
    09-17-09 09:19 AM
    Good news is the next one you get should be it, bad news is the one you got was scratched. They still get handled by people, so just like fast food they may have dropped it and stuck it in the box anyway instead of taking the heat. It shouldnt happen but I've seen it before. If you need help or get any pushback from care contact me.
    09-17-09 02:20 PM
    Thanks Warrior!
    09-17-09 02:37 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD