I have tried to delete the sample song by Aeson on my tour about 10 times now. Everytime I restart my phone it comes back. I used shrink-a-os to remove the sample video, which never comes back, but I do not see an option to get rid of the music.

Can anyone lend some advice on how to remove this for good.
    09-09-09 06:02 PM
    ditto... I'd been trying to figure that out too
    09-09-09 06:41 PM
    Any advice?
    09-11-09 04:58 PM
    you can delete it, but every time you do a battery pull it's back right?

It is pushed from VZW. Absolutely no way to get rid of it forever. gots to delete it every time it is pushed to your device.
    09-11-09 05:01 PM

It is pushed from VZW. Absolutely no way to get rid of it forever. gots to delete it every time it is pushed to your device.
    Oh I thought there was a way since I was able to do it on my storm.
    09-11-09 05:15 PM

It's not pushed from Verizon, however, it's DRM protected and is not able to be deleted.
    09-11-09 07:04 PM
    Driphter has it right, the sample files on your Tour get pushed to you with your service books.

You can delete them, but you need to use a 3rd party app. People seem to have had success using either BBFileScout, MaxMem or ShrinkAOS. Here's one thread out there that discusses this, but I know there are more...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/how-world-300510/
    09-11-09 07:16 PM
    Driphter has it right, the sample files on your Tour get pushed to you with your service books.

You can delete them, but you need to use a 3rd party app. People seem to have had success using either BBFileScout, MaxMem or ShrinkAOS. Here's one thread out there that discusses this, but I know there are more...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/how-world-300510/
    I have tried shrink-a-os and got rid of everything but the sample music, I didn't see any option to delete the sample music on it and on BBFilescout I couldn't find the same music either...where is it located?
    09-11-09 07:21 PM
    Pretty sure it's under Store>Home>User>Music.
    09-11-09 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD