Hello all I am newbie but have been searching for my answer and have not found it yet.

I have the tour thru vzw and in my address book, I have alot of names and numbers. I want to add email addresses to them and would like to know how can I import my contacts to my pc, edit, and put it back? With my lg8350 I used bitpim and there was an editor. I have the bb desktop software but am not seeing anything useful. Where should I be looking?

Dave
    09-14-09 09:54 PM
    BlackBerry devices are designed to use Outlook as their desktop interface. If you use Outlook, run Desktop Manager and sync your BlackBerry to Outlook and all will be well. If you don't use Outlook, it's a little more complicated. I'll leave the explanation of those other solutions, if you need them, to those who use them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 10:01 PM
    I use outlook but outlook has names and email addresses, no numbers bb has names and no email address
    09-14-09 10:05 PM
    If you sync your BB to Outlook, contacts with the same name on the BB and on Outlook will be merged. You'll be prompted to approve each one. Contacts which don't exist on one will be added. If Smith, Bob has a phone number on your BB and Smith, Bob has an email address in Outlook on your PC, you'll end up with one entry for Smith, Bob, on both the BB and Outlook. That one entry will have both an email address and a phone number.
    09-14-09 10:14 PM
    Ok on the desktop manager where is the outlook sync?
    09-14-09 10:22 PM
    NM I got it
    09-14-09 10:23 PM
    Ok cool just a little playing around but got the jist of it

Thanks guys

Dave
    09-14-09 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD